International Online Journal of Educational Sciences (IOJES) adopts the The Council of Higher Education (Turkey)-Instructions for Scientific Research and Publication Ethics guidelines.
Authors of IOJES must confirm the following:
- Submitted manuscripts must be the original work of the author(s)
- Only unpublished manuscripts should be submitted
- It is unethical to submit a manuscript to more than one journal concurrently
- Any conflict of interest must be clearly stated
- Acknowledge the sources of data used in the development of the manuscript
- All errors discovered in the manuscript after submission must be swiftly communicated to the Editor.
Reviewers of IOJES must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are reviewed in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality or political values of author(s)
- That they will be objective and constructive in their reviews, refraining from being hostile or inflammatory and from making libelous or derogatory personal comments
- That they will review manuscripts for which they have the subject expertise required to carry out a proper assessment and which they can assess in a timely manner
- That any observed conflict of interest during the review process must be communicated to the Editor
- That all information pertaining to the manuscript is kept confidential
- That they will not use information obtained during the peer-review process for their own or any other person’s or organization’s advantage, or to disadvantage or discredit others
- That any information that may be the reason for the rejection of publication of a manuscript must be communicated to the Editor
Editors of IOJES must confirm the following:
- That all manuscripts are evaluated in fairness based on the intellectual content of the paper regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, nationality or political values of authors
- That information pertaining manuscripts are kept confidential
- That any observed conflict of interest pertaining manuscripts must be disclosed
- The Editorial Board takes responsibility for making publication decisions for submitted manuscripts based on the reviewer’s evaluation of the manuscript, policies of the journal editorial board and legal restrain acting against plagiarism, libel and copyright infringement.
IOJES-International Online Journal of Educational Sciences is licensed under Creative Commons a Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.